Oh. My. God. Could she (well both!) be any cuter?!?!
Sigh... Autumn never even tries to get out of the swaddle. She loves it. Nathan fought it. I bet I will still be swaddling her at 3 ;) j/k Cute pictures! Aw!
What a good little mommy Analese is. Kiddo used to free his arms from swaddling. He liked them over his head.
I love it! They are both so precious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh. My. God. Could she (well both!) be any cuter?!?!
Sigh... Autumn never even tries to get out of the swaddle. She loves it. Nathan fought it. I bet I will still be swaddling her at 3 ;) j/k Cute pictures! Aw!
What a good little mommy Analese is.
Kiddo used to free his arms from swaddling. He liked them over his head.
I love it! They are both so precious!
Post a Comment