Thursday, April 8, 2010
Kids at Play in Colorado
I am so behind on blogging. One of these days I will catch up now that we are back at home. In the meantime, I will do a couple of "wordless" or not too wordy blogs to share the rest of the Colorado photos. It was nice to be able to spend some time with our good friends while we were there. The kids enjoyed some backyard play, while the adults stood around the fire pit that was being fueled and stoked by our insanely crazy pyromaniac friend.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS, M looks like a mini A in the picture by the tricycle... just AMAZING! Beautiful girls! Glad you had a good time! I can't wait till our trip to CO in August-- we are going to Denver and CO Springs.
Post a Comment