Friday, August 27, 2010
She did it again!
Second night in a row of sleeping ALL THE WAY through the night! I am pinching myself. Can't believe this is happening! Still not expecting it every night. Certain their will be setbacks (but hoping for continued success). Now, if we can reclaim our king sized bed at some point, it would be lovely! I moved the crib into Analese's room (well, actually the girls' room). I may see if she will do daytime naps in there to get used to it. Still can't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! A better question would be how are you feeling?
So awesome! Batman was 11 months before he ever slept through the night and I was soooo ready for it. Jubilee is on her way to sleeping through the night any day now, at three months! They are boths so different. She takes after me, and loves her sleep.
London, you are VERY lucky with Jubilee! Karen, it will take my body some getting used to not to wake at midnight, two and four LOL!
Yay!! Good luck, Mel!!
Post a Comment