First, a little about today. Last night Analese woke up around 11:30 burning with fever (102). I gave her Tylenol and she slept the rest of the night. No fever today, so I think it was related to that darned flu shot. We did not go to the gymnastics classes today because I wanted to be sure she was OK. Both girls took long afternoon naps. I had some very rare quiet time, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I folded laundry while watching Hoarders. I asked my TiVo to please not record any more of that. SUPER disturbing/disgusting/depressing! I had to finish that episode, though. Like watching a train wreck.
Back to our Little Rock trip, a trip to Arkansas would not be complete without a visit to the country home where Lee grew up. We had so much fun joy riding on the John Deere, y'all! Analese even drove!



The girls really loved swinging on the old tire swing that Lee and his siblings used to swing on.


Thanks for the good times, Grandpa!

More to come as time permits.
1 comment:
heheh. I love the last picture. Autumn gives that face A LOT! Heheh
Post a Comment