Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mariele's party



Well, it was really a small celebration with close family friends, but they have 3 kids, so if you combine that with my two, there is certainly a party atmosphere. I made these "pupcakes" for Mariele, and I must say that I am super duper proud of myself. While I was decorating them, Mariele was on a chair scooted up to the kitchen island so she could watch. She was just delighted as they transformed into little puppies. She kept cheering for me! It was the sweetest thing. She would clap her hands and cheer, "YAY MOMMY! YAYYYYY MOMMMY!" She is my little petite cheerleader. What a sweetheart. Anyway, here are the best looking things I will probably ever decorate. Tada!



Poor Mariele is terrified of a candle flame though. Seriously debilitated over it. Poor thing. Analese again blew out the candles for her.



She does get really into opening presents now, though. She could not wait to rip open those gifts.



She got a little princess piano that she really likes.



I just love my sweet little 2 year old so very much.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the pupcakes! Too cute!

JenFen said...

The pupcakes turned out super cute. And Mariele is super cute too. My kids still ask if they can play with your kids - happy birthday Mariele!

Rachel said...

Great job on the "pupcakes!" They are adorable. And, I love the fact that Mariele was rooting for you;) That's too cute.

So glad she had a great party.

Carrie said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!! And, awww she is scared of the flame! I'm sure she will overcome her candle flame fear by next year! Happy Bday!

Yng said...

So much fun! Pupcakes rock!! :)