BEAUTIFUL! I still have snow all over my blog header... need to change it sometime soon! When I have time...
Oh man!! I am jealous!! How beautiful.
LOVE IT! We have this plant and it's one of my favorites.
Ummm, I sort of hate you right now. We got snow on Saturday, freezing rain this morning. I want to go SOUTH!
Awesome. Enjoy it for me.Actually we went to the arboretum on Saturday and if you looked really hard, there were several plants in bloom. They all had very tiny flowers, but I'll take it!
That is a GORGEOUS picture!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I still have snow all over my blog header... need to change it sometime soon! When I have time...
Oh man!! I am jealous!! How beautiful.
LOVE IT! We have this plant and it's one of my favorites.
Ummm, I sort of hate you right now. We got snow on Saturday, freezing rain this morning. I want to go SOUTH!
Awesome. Enjoy it for me.
Actually we went to the arboretum on Saturday and if you looked really hard, there were several plants in bloom. They all had very tiny flowers, but I'll take it!
That is a GORGEOUS picture!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment