Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blue Bonnets Year 3

We visited the blue bonnets today for the 3rd year in a row.

Year 1 - 2009 Part 1

2009 - Part 2

2009 - Part 3

Year 2 - 2010

Unfortunately, we were met with this sign and a roped off area this year.



Being the rule follower that I am, I snapped a few pics of the girls in front of the roped off area. After I was finished, several people came along and simply ignored the sign and trampled along through the blue bonnets to photograph their kids. I just couldn't bring myself to be quite that way.....



I did take some cute pics of the kids in the playground area.







And I would be remiss to NOT post a pic of the supermoon from last night!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I am amazed people would ignore a sign like that. I guess I am a rule follower, too! Love yellow on your girls.

JenFen said...

I love your Blue Bonnet posts! Do you know why the area was roped off this year?

Rachel said...

So jealous of your beautiful bluebonnets! And, I love that Mariele and Analese have been dressed in yellow every year-- they yellow with the blue backdrop is beautiful.

The supermoon was great here too!

LauraC said...

Love love LOVE that picture of them kissing in front of the bluebonnets!!