Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Loud Dawdees....

Translation: Loud doggies. That is Mariele's primary phobia right now. Our across the fence neighbor has three little yippee yappy dogs whose total combined weight is probably less than 15 pounds. Sometimes they bark, and if Mariele is outside when that happens, she goes hysterical. She talks about Loud dawdees a lot. She enjoys the book about loud dawdees, so I'm hoping that she will eventually realize that the loud dawdees are not going to "eat her." That is what she says: "Loud dawdees eat me." Where does she get this stuff?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness-- the "loud dawdees eat me" is too precious. What a precious little girl.

And, I have a little someone here could relate to that anxiety as well (even if it the smallest of chihuahuas).

Joanna said...

Based on my experience with dogs, the yappy little ones are more likely to try and eat you than the big ones. I stay away from them as much as possible. I'll take a Newfie over a Chihuahua any day so I'm with M.

Karen said...

I am not a big dog fan but give me a big one over a small yappy one anyday.