Monday, March 7, 2011

Stuck!

In today's episode of "The Adventures of Mariele", she was yelling "STUCK, Mommy, STUCK!" She really was in a stuck position with her legs through the bed rails here. She could not figure out how to free herself, but she did not mind me snapping a quick photograph before offering my assistance.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Great photo! She doesn't look to upset about her predicament.

Carrie said...

Cute! Heck, my 4.75 yr old still gets himself stuck sometimes! Haha! He was stuck inbetween the mattress and foot board to my queen bed this morning. I bet he could have gotten out, though... Kids!

Karen said...

She looks pretty calm to be stuck! Katie would be much more upset than that.

Kara said...

I agree she looks calm. Kylee would have been having some sort of panic attack/meltdown!

Cacey said...

Haha, cute! When Sophia woke up from her nap this morning she was doing her little "panic cry", when I hurried in there to see what was the matter I found her stuck with her head under her blankie!