I totally appreciate that because of you I effectively almost doubled my miles today since I backtracked in a vain attempt to find the $3.50 sandal that you stealthily tossed out of the stroller when I was not looking. We owned that cute little sandal for less than one week. I suppose I should assign it the entire $7.00 value that I paid at Target, because what good is one sandal now? You have two perfect little feet complete with 10 toes. Thank you, dear daughter, for pushing me in my miles challenge. But in the future, do you think you could keep your sandal in the stroller when you decide that you no longer want to wear it? Sandals do NOT grow on trees, dear little one.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Thank you, Mariele....
I totally appreciate that because of you I effectively almost doubled my miles today since I backtracked in a vain attempt to find the $3.50 sandal that you stealthily tossed out of the stroller when I was not looking. We owned that cute little sandal for less than one week. I suppose I should assign it the entire $7.00 value that I paid at Target, because what good is one sandal now? You have two perfect little feet complete with 10 toes. Thank you, dear daughter, for pushing me in my miles challenge. But in the future, do you think you could keep your sandal in the stroller when you decide that you no longer want to wear it? Sandals do NOT grow on trees, dear little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that second picture!! And, how funny that you have a little girl that likes to take her shoes off as well. I've now had to back track on walks about a dozen times also, and my Abrie has also lost one (not the pair, just like Mariele) shoe that I was especially attached to.
By the way (and completely off subject), there are some scary parts in 'Tangled,' so I just fast forward the parts with Mother Gothel if they tell me they are scared. Just wanted to give you a head's up!
I would have done the same thing. Sorry, you didn't find it. :(
Yay, for doubling your mileage. :)
Katie has recently started throwing off her shoes too. Luckily she usually confines it to the carseat.
Imagine looking for the glasses that your toddler took off and threw in Old Navy. That was a fun time.
Sophia is always losing shoes! Mainly because most of hers are still too big and I put them on her anyway. She lost one of my favorites (a high top hot pink sneaker) in the Target parking lot, but a nice stranger honked to alert me to it!
She is just trying to push you a little Mama!
Post a Comment