Sunday, May 1, 2011

Party Time!

We had Analese's birthday party today at The Little Gym. I made the cupcakes (from scratch, I might add). I was a little nervous that they might look like crap and I would have to pick some cupcakes up at Kroger on the way to the party. But I really think they turned out very well! I was proud of them, anyway.





Analese was so excited to have a birthday bash.



The kids all had a great time.





Mariele did not quite understand why it was not HER birthday, and why she did not get to open presents.



Analese REALLY enjoyed opening her presents, but she also enjoyed handing out the party favors to all of her guests.



I still can't believe that she turns 5 at 8:04 MDT tomorrow!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like the party was fun and the cupcakes look great! Happy Birthday Analese.

Janna said...

Your cupcakes are beautiful!

Happy birthday to your sweet girl!

Rachel said...

The cupcakes are adorable, and I'm sure she loved the princess decorations! Glad you all had such a great time. Happy 5th birthday to Analese!

Carrie said...

I've never made cupcakes from scratch before, but they look delicious! Happy birthday to Analese!

Beth said...

Such cute party pics! Happy happy birthday Analese!!