Mariele tends to wake very happy in the morning, but she wakes very grumpy from her afternoon nap. She was expressing some displeasure with Analese trying to get in her face this afternoon. Analese said, "Mariele, remember when you liked me this morning?"
We started first grade school today! My target start date was the first week of July, but I could not hold off any longer. Analese was pouting on the stairs the other day, and when I asked her what was wrong, she responded, "I just want to start school again." She does not handle unstructured downtime very well at all. So to save all our sanities, school did resume in our household today. It was really a lot of fun, and I anticipate a great school year.
1 comment:
We will have a little over a month away until we start 4th/5th grade. Still working on the math book and English book from this year. Congrats on the new school year!
So sweet that they are morning girls.
Post a Comment