The good news is, we are going on vacation at the end of this week! We get to go and visit our brand new baby niece while she still has that "new baby smell." We will also have eight weeks of school under our belt by the time we take this vacation, so I will say it is well deserved.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Dry Spell...
More like a severe drought. I'm also in a bit of a photo blogging dry spell. Let's just say that I have been photo un-inspired. It may have something to do with the brown, dry, ugly, excessively hot outdoors lately. I keep looking back at the photos I took on this date in previous years, such as this one from August 7, 2007.

The good news is, we are going on vacation at the end of this week! We get to go and visit our brand new baby niece while she still has that "new baby smell." We will also have eight weeks of school under our belt by the time we take this vacation, so I will say it is well deserved.
The good news is, we are going on vacation at the end of this week! We get to go and visit our brand new baby niece while she still has that "new baby smell." We will also have eight weeks of school under our belt by the time we take this vacation, so I will say it is well deserved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment