Sunday, December 18, 2011
Christmas Week Fun!
Since we will be in Arkansas over Christmas, we decided to let the girls open their gifts a little early over a few days. Today we let them open the big ones. Mariele got a balance bike. I have not taken pictures of that yet. Analese got the lemonade stand / grocery store. She has been really wanting to have a lemonade stand. I made her a pitcher of lemonade, and at first she was a bit disappointed that I was not letting her sell lemonade on the curb to total strangers. However, she soon realized the fun of practicing and pretending. She charged a dollar for half a dixie cupful, and Lee and I got several refills (but talked her down to a quarter a cup). This toy worked very well with their existing toy food and cash register. They had lots of fun with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute lemonade stand!
What a fun gift!! They both will have fun with it.
How fun! I really want to get Sophia a kitchen (which we of course have no room for) but Matthew says next year when she's older. We're settling on play food, pots and pans and a tea set!
Oh, I love it!!! I wanted to get that for my girlfriends too! I can foresee your girls having tons of fun with that for years to come.
MUST not show this Jadyn. She will immediately covet. Or want to come visit you in Texas. LOL!
Post a Comment