Saturday, December 3, 2011
My Little Ballerinas...
I know I said I was through with barfing blog posts for the day, but psyche! I have one more. This week, the girls started in ballet/tap/gymnastics combo class. The most awesome thing about this class is that both girls have class at the exact same time! The class is divided into big girls/little girls, but the time is the same, which is a dream for my schedule. This was Mariele's first non-parent/child class. I was not in the class with her, but I was on the other side of the glass watching. My heart completely swelled with pride as I watched my baby listening to her teacher and dancing her little heart out. She stayed on her dot when she was supposed to and was just a perfect little student! Here are some pics I took before we left the house. And I'm throwing in a pic from Analese's first time in ballet when she was 34 months old (same age as Mariele is now).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, M is looking SO grown up! I am hoping to get Auttie in a class after Christmas.
They look so happy to be going to dance! Katie loves her class too.
Oh my gosh. I could eat them up!! LOVE it!!
Cute pink outfits!
I love their outfits and as a mother of two, I totally understand how exciting it is to have their classes at the same time.
And you know what else? If you wouldn't have mentioned that the last picture was A, I totally would have thought it was M. Crazy!
Post a Comment