
Monday, July 16, 2012
Long Time no Blog
My only excuse is extreme busy-ness. This is our second grade and pre-K school year, and it is leaving me with very little time to be creative and listen to my writer's inner voice. We are beginning to settle into the daily rhythm of the school year, however. July and August are busy school months for us, so we can take time off in September to go to the beach. Can't wait for that one!
Analese has 3 loose teeth, one of which seems to be hanging by a thread, but it does not seem to want to come out. Any day now.
Both girls are roller blading fools! I could not believe that even Mariele took to roller blading like a natural. She is definitely the tiniest person on K2 blades at the roller rink. She is a sight to see.
I'm trying to also get them into walking. They will have new walking shoes and geopalz pedometers delivered tomorrow. Seems like walking is too dull an activity for my little thrill seekers. I'm determined to get them into it, however, as it is one of my preferred forms of exercise.
I will leave you with some photos I took before church this past weekend.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment