Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday night highlights.........

Went to dinner at our friends' house. Here are some pics of everyone having fun. The game that the kids are playing is called hyperdash. Analese loves it, so I may have to get it for her!










And then when we got home and I was changing Mariele, her umbilical cord stump fell out of her clothes. So at the request of her Aunt Amy I took a picture. To quote Aunt Amy: "There's just something ritualistic about losing your life-line and becoming an individual........" So this photo is for you, Amy Dear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Mariele is her own little person now! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm famous!!! I have my very own quote and Mariele has her very own place in this world! I love the picture. Thanks for thinking of me sis. Your family is beautiful. You made me want some chocolate though. :) Happy Vday!