Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Makes me happy!

I nursed Mariele to sleep, placed her in her bassinet, then grabbed the baby monitor and joined Lee & Analese outside in the hot tub! And it was so much fun! I love that Mariele sleeps so well and consistently and that allows me to do this kind of fun stuff! I tried to do this just a couple of weeks ago and it was discouraging because Mariele was just not to that point yet. But now she is! And it makes me happy!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Sometimes it's the little things in life that are so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

First of all, can I just say that I'm totally jealous that you can go outside and sit in a hot tub? Must be nice. Second of all, I'm glad Mariele sleeps so good now! I remember when Zoey was 6 weeks old she started sleeping through the night. I thought I had died and gone to heaven!

Unknown said...

How fun!! Oh, the simple things in life that make our days.