Grandma Linda really enjoyed the pool!
Aunt Amy planted us a vegetable garden! She also planted many other beautiful things all over our yard. Amy is the talented artist of the family, and she is working as a landscape gardener. Here is a pic of the garden. Some of these plants came from our Thai hairdresser's garden. Some pretty exotic stuff like Lemongrass and lemon basil!
We all enjoyed a morning swim, then breakfast by the pool:
Amy and Analese really bonded, and Amy styled Analese's hair into all these great up-dos!
Grandma, Mariele and Amy. Mariele was very temporarily sucking on that paci!
Analese really enjoyed going through Aunt Amy's purse and playing with all of her make-up! She even got to wear mascara (as if she needs it. She already has the longest and most gorgeous lashes)!

We had a pool party last night:
We went shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Garden Ridge yesterday. Amy picked out and Grandma bought us all of these fabulous decorating items for the area around the piano. It looks so great! And Analese was pretty proud of her ring pop too! And she had another pretty up-do, courtesy of Aunt Amy:


Amy brought us another original piece of her art work. This is a nude that she did in charcoal from a live model while she was in school. It is entitled "Simple Lineage" and it is now hanging in our dining room!
Today Mariele is half a year old! I still have to take some nice 6 month pictures of her. I will post them later after I take them.
3 comments:
your girls are beautiful! Looks like yall have had a great time by the pool! Your piano looks wonderful!
Lots of pictures!!! I love all of Analese's updo's!! And Mariele looks like she is getting a little hair! I love your veggie garden and all the home decor she helped you with... my MIL is an interior designer so she is always helping me with things when she comes in town!
Thanks for inviting us over. Linda makes great pumpkin pie and I really enjoy Amy's art works!!
Post a Comment