Notice in this picture how Analese wrote her name on her paper (I don't ask her to do that since she is the only student) and how she put happy faces on her paper. She is making fantastic progress with her reading and writing. I am so proud of her! Mariele keeps occupied with the diapers while we are busy doing school.
6 comments:
Wow! I am really impressed!
Mariele looks so happy to be playing with the diapers!
And, way to go Analese on the spelling and art!
I love this picture! True life of life with two kids!
Love it. And, I am glad I am not the only one with a little mess maker!
This picture is priceless! Mariele and her diaper mess! It's just too cute. And, you have done an amazing job teaching Analese. What an incredibly bright little girl she is!
What a great photo! Such a cool way to capture a moment.
Post a Comment