You read it here first!
A few of my bloggy friends have been interviewing their kids. It's been a hoot to read their responses. So I thought I would give an interview with Analese a shot. Here's how it all went down:
~What is something mommy always says to you?
Don't spit out your gum. (This is true - I do tell Analese to keep her gum in her mouth and not to play with it.)
~ What makes mommy happy?
That I don't spit out my gum. (Can you tell this has been an issue in our household recently?)
~ What makes mommy sad?
When I hide. (I did become a little overly panicky one day recently when Analese was really hiding out.....)
~ How does your mommy make you laugh?
When you say funny words like "cack." (Hmmm.....don't know about this one)
~ How old is your mommy?
3 (That is the first digit in my age:)
~ How tall is your mommy?
6 (I wish.)
~ What is your mommy really good at?
Folding laundry. (Sigh.....)
~ What does your mommy do for her job?
Fold the laundry. (Sigh.......)
~ What is your mommy's favorite food?
Tamales (It is a favorite!)
~ What makes mommy proud of you?
To color in school. (She has been coloring amazing pictures lately - in the lines and everything:)
~ What do you and your mommy do together?
Spend time.
~ How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because I'm good at school (I had a talk with her about unconditional love at this point and she added - and you give me hugs and kisses).
~ Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
To the restaurant.
7 comments:
That is very cute!!
Cute! I'll have to try this with my child if he can handle it without giving me his "Are we done yet, Mom?!?" look.
Oh my goodness, what a precious little girl! That cracked me up with her responses-- especially the age and the height! They always make me laugh with those types of questions.
Ok, now I am going to have to do this after seeing so many blog posts with it. I love the gum comments! lol!!!
I love the comments she made. Restaurant for you and bakery for me. hmm a food theme.
Very sweet.
I Love this! I'm going to post this as well!
Post a Comment