Analese chose her costume because "the dress touches all the way to the ground." This blog is written proof to her sixteen year old self that she preferred this style of dress once upon a time!

The hat is ridiculous!


Mariele was not quite as in love with her pig costume.


We kicked off the festivities at a fall festival. It was 86 degrees out!
Then we headed back to our friends' cul-de-sac for some trick-or-treating and driveway campfire. Here is Mariele with the first of about eight lollipops. She would take one from the bowl, unwrap it, suck on for a minute or two, get bored, throw it on the ground and repeat the whole process. I was not allowing this, she is just a sneaky baby and every time I turned around, there she was with yet another lollipop. There were too many candy bowls and buckets lying around.
Here are the princesses roasting their marshmallows over the campfire.
5 comments:
Mariele that the right idea.... a little lick here and little lick there. Love Analese's outfit!! Quite the southern belle.
Oh, what cute cute cute costumes! :o) Auttie has finally found her love for lollipops, too!
Oh man, I was laughing so hard about this post and the post about the Reese's candy!! Analese and the Reese's candy with the foil still on it was hilarious. What a sweet girl! And, I just love them in their costumes. They are adorable. I had to laugh about the fact that Analese liked the dress because of how fancy and long it was (sounds familiar) and about how Mariele was busy sneaking lollipops away (again, sounds familiar);)
Love those costumes! Kendall would love that dress!
Oh my gosh, I love it!!
Post a Comment