Friday, January 14, 2011

Gymnastics Show Day

Today was the gymnastics show for both Mariele and Analese. Mariele's was first. She has really developed over the semester which started in August and ended today. I am a true believer in developmental gymnastics. It is so good for developing them physically. Mariele loves swinging on the bars and pulling herself up. She is amazingly strong.



She also loves hanging out in the "hot tub."



And I would be remiss to not post a pic of the infamous water fountain that has distracted her all semester long.



Mariele's favorite part of class is the part where they play with all of the balls.




She received a certificate in the awards ceremony.



She was supposed to hold it up in triumph and look all proud. Instead, she had this bewildered look on her face, like "What am I doing here?"



Analese's show was next. I was so very proud of her performance. She is the oldest one in her class now, so I'm sure that factor played a part in her confidence, but she pulled off her routines flawlessly. And I could tell that she knew that she was giving a flawless performance. I give her an A++++ for confidence and skill both! She received a medal in the awards ceremony.



She is the one clowning in the group picture.



This was my favorite picture of the day.



Here are some cute ones of the girls together.




Analese on the bars, floor and beam.



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Precious, as always!

Carrie said...

WOW, those are great pictures! Love the group shot!

Kaycee said...

Good grief, Analese looks soo grown up!! I love seeing the differences in their personalities :) Looks like tons of fun too!