
The weather? Never happened, other than lots of brrrr cold. There were icy roads in places, but not really up around where we live. They did cancel schools and The Little gym, so we were able to have an unexpected pajama day on Friday, Feb. 4, 2011. The girls snuggled up on the school room couch with Mariele's favorite book ever, "The Gingerbread Family." She is obsessed with this book. It is the one that she ALWAYS chooses to read. ALWAYS. 100% of the time. Several times a day.
Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011: We visited with some friends from church that evening at their house. Our friend K went to Belgium for work, and he remembered that I am a confessed dark chocoholic, so he brought me back a big box of dark chocolates straight from Belgium! I could have kissed him. When he told me that he brought me some chocolates, I was expecting a sampler box of four truffles. The box has 3 layers of what you see in the picture! Well, each layer has the same number of chocolates, but they are all different! I am trying very hard to limit myself to a piece or two a day. It is so.....exquisite!

Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011: Beautiful weather day! So pretty out. I guess I got so busy that I forgot to snap a photo until I was putting the kids to bed. Not the best quality photo, but at least there is no hole in the P365 calendar.

Monday, Feb. 7, 2011: The girls sat down at the table and worked on Valentine's cards together.
Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011: Went to Target and got new swimsuits for the girls (along with some 2 and 3 pound hand weights for me because I discovered this week that I cannot do the 30 day Shred with 5 pound weights. Just can't). Didn't really get a good pic. I doctored this one up with my iPhone app to make it look like a Polaroid, because that was kind of par with the quality of the photo. By the way, I tried to suggest that they get different swimsuits, but they insisted on the matching Ariel ones.
Today - Wed. Feb. 9, 2011: We are having some crazy wind and sub-freezing temps out there. I took this close-up of Mariele. She is pooping on the potty here, but I decided to spare her the indignity of taking any more potty pics. I snapped this just before she said, "No look me!"
2 comments:
How cute they chose matching swimsuits! I need to find some for Abby for this summer. She is such a chunk I am not sure what size to get for her yet though since we still have a few months to go before she will be able to wear one.
Chocolate, yum!
Love the Ariel swimsuits. Ariel is Kylee's favorite princess.
Post a Comment