Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bye bye July!

July was a tiring month for me. I've been so tired, in fact, that I've almost wondered if I was sick. I think I'm fine. I got myself a little down time this weekend, and I'm feeling refreshed and ready to tackle August. I'm forgetting to look for the photo worthy moments in my life lately. Today's should have been my feet covered with bubbles as I got to soak in a luxurious bath for about 45 minutes this morning while Lee took the girls to the park. Instead, I pulled this one from 3 years ago today out of my iPhoto. I was 14 weeks and 1 day preggo, and I guess I thought I was ginormous haha!


We have come such a long way in 3 years! I can't believe how easily my kids go to bed now, and Mariele sleeps through the night, and she is weaned! She has also decided to potty train herself. She gets panties out of her drawer and puts them on. She brings me her little froggy timer to set, and when the timer dings, she sits on the potty by herself and sings the ABC song until she starts to trickle. Little Miss Independence wants to do it herself!

Yes, we have (almost) arrived!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY for Mariele! Our little ones are growing up so quickly.