Then...here is the kicker....Speaking of fleeting moments, or fleeting 5 years, Analese pops up with a loose tooth today!! The other night, I looked at her as she was getting out of the bathtub, and I thought her right front tooth had shifted or something. I felt of it, and convinced myself that I was imagining things. But it does seem to be loose tonight! She is so excited. She can't keep her tongue off of it, and she keeps looking in the mirror and saying things like, "I'm really growing up!"
This also prompted me to measure the kids tonight and calculate their growth percentiles. Here is the breakdown:
Analese
40.8 pounds (52%)
42 3/4 inches (45%)
Mariele
26.6 pounds (24%)
33 1/2 inches (5%)
Analese has always hung around the 50-60% mark on the growth charts since infancy. Mariele is my tiny, petite, short one. They are both perfect, in my eyes. Total healthy cuties.
I took loose tooth pictures while Analese was in the bathtub tonight. The loose one is the front right. And, as you can see, her tongue is constantly pushing on it. She is so very proud!
4 comments:
I can't believe she already has a loose tooth. Jake just lost his first one 6 months ago and he is 7!
Oh MY goodness! I remember seeing this on Twitter. I really wonder when Nathan will lose his first tooth. So exciting!
I meant to write... I can only imagine how excited ANALESE must be with her wiggly tooth!!!
Post a Comment