Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Curly Girls

YAY! I finally found a product for their hair! A few months back, I had a conversation with another mother at The Little Gym about what she used in her daughter's hair. Her daughter's hair is very similar to Analese's hair. She told me that she uses "Aveda Be Curly." I made a note in my iPhone. This week I was reading Laura Case's blog about her curly hair product dilemma. Several people made comments about "Aveda Be Curly." So I decided it was time to try some. We LOVE it! I even used some today and went curly/wavy. Their hair is soft, not crunchy. So many curl enhancement products make hair crunchy. I need to buy this stuff by the jug. I know we are going to use gallons of this stuff in the future. Also, I love the way Mariele has a little curl that hangs down right in the middle of her forehead.





3 comments:

LauraC said...

I love love love Be Curly but it makes my scalp break out really bad. Great for hair, not great for scalp. It was heartbreaking to find a perfect product that did not work for me!

Carrie said...

I am going to grab some of it for myself :o)- I am hoping Target has it as they carry some salon lines now, otherwise I'll hit a Trade Secret at the mall.

Karla said...

Their curly hair is adorable!!