Analese has joined the Conroe Cubs Adventurers club. It is kind of like Scouts, but through our church. She attended the first meeting today, and loved it! She is so excited to earn all of the honors so she can have many badges on her uniform sash. Her first honor will be a gardening honor. She is sprouting seeds for it. I'm excited for her, and I am so glad that she loves it. She will be getting her tee shirt soon. The club is actually changing tee shirt colors, and she has already voiced her preference for pink. But since there are many boys in the club also, they will probably go with a more unisex color. Anyway, that is why Analese is one of the only ones not wearing a blue shirt. All of the blue shirt kids were in the club last year.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Very cool. I love how the bucket in the one picture is about as big as she is, but it's not stopping her for a moment.
Post a Comment