Sunday, September 4, 2011

Eve of my 12 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Here I sit on the eve of my 12 year wedding anniversary. We spent a wonderful day with great friends. Our "niece" had her birthday today. She turned 10 years old. We all went to see the Spy Kids 3 movie, then we went to the mall to eat and visit the pet store. All of these activities were per her request. Although she also asked her parents for a laptop computer, evidently. Later we went back to their house and had a pool party, until Mariele literally became a party popper by pooping in their pool. Analese ditched us tonight. She had zero interest in going home with mommy and daddy and baby sis. She wanted nothing more than to sleep over with her friends. So we left her there. Mariele was completely worn out when we came home, and she went straight to bed. I was able to bathe her and brush her teeth at our friends' house, so she was ready to go straight to bed in her borrowed jammies. She was also requesting a sleepover, but I am totally sure that she is not quite ready for that yet. Here are some sweet photos I took of the girls yesterday. Happy Labor Day weekend to all, and Happy anniversary to YOURS TRULY!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

You share the same anniversary as my sister and brother-in-law! Cool! Happy 12 years. That's awesome!

I love the "leisure diving" photos by the way!

Karen said...

The girls look beautiful! Happy 12th Anniversary!!