Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dinner with the Princesses at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall...

Monday night we dined with princesses. Analese got decked out in her Cinderella outfit, and Mariele put on her Minnie Mouse duds. I must have done a good job on Analese's hair and makeup, because some lady on the monorail asked me "if they gave her the tiara when they did her hair and makeup." She was referring to the Bippidy Boppidy Boutique, which we did NOT do. But Analese looked every bit as beautiful as any of the little princesses who had been bippidy bopped. The girls loved meeting all of the princesses. They even got to be in a processional around the dining hall. Analese absolutely loved every minute of this experience, so I'm glad that we were able to book this one.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

So that is where you are... I see!!!

Have fun!

Carrie said...

SO NEAT! So neat!!!! Love Analese's dress and hair!

Lindsay said...

"who had been bippidy bopped." Hahahahahaha

Rachel said...

I figured they would just love Akershus!! We skipped Bibbidi Bobbidi too, and these girls got the same comments!