Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dress-up Show

This week we are on pseudo-staycation. I say pseudo, because Lee is not really off the hook at work. He did get today off, but he had to work an entire day yesterday. This morning the girls put on a fashion show for us. It involved lots of twirling and dancing. We are doing a lot of Olympics watching lately. Our favorites are gymnastics and synchronized diving. There is still much more summer fun to be had. The pool feels great, and Analese is even signed up for a fantasy art camp for girls in a few weeks. She is doing an amazing job in school, and she is even learning much more Spanish this year since she has a private Spanish tutor from Guatemala via Skype. We stay pretty busy, but we are trying our hardest to enjoy summer as well.
 

2 comments:

Janna said...

Your girls are absolutely precious!!!

Carrie said...

Adorable! Nathan is getting into the piano a bit... I used to take lessons, so I have taught him some basics. Its neat A is so into it!