Thursday, November 20, 2008

AH - The reason for yesterday's slump.......

In hindsight I should have just taken a nap with her.  I was getting sick.  I went to bed last night with a tickle in my throat that has turned into a sore throat.  I did take A to Little Gym this morning (she did so good, I am very proud of her - I'll save it for a separate post).  Toward the middle of the class I got queasy and took a zofran.  At the end of the class I asked a good friend who was there today to watch Analese and I ran into the restroom and threw up all over the floor before the door even closed behind me (orange juice and 9 grain cereal).  And those paper towels are really not that absorbent.  I did the best clean up job I could, but I also mentioned to Miss Allison, the teacher, what happened.  She said they would take the swiffer in there.  Oh, I am so embarassed!  So luckily Lee is post-call today.  He took Analese to Conroe to pick up that plumbing part for the pool.  I am in A's bed right now, because our bedroom is just too bright and sunny to convalesce in.  Oh, and it seems like Mariele is very low today.  Every time she moves her head on my bladder I want to scream!  I just cannot stand the sensation.  So Lee said to lay flat so she does not do that.  Plus a couple of times in Little Gym when she did that it seemed to be somehow connected to an inner thigh ligament that would kind of "give out" on me and I just about collapsed off my feet.  Yes, I am having issues today.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! It sounds a lot like what I had yesterday (minus the baby issues!)I hope you feel better soon.

Joanna said...

It does sound like you are having issues today. I hope you start feeling better quickly!