Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Doing a happy dance and singing the Hallelujah chorus!!
I'm in!! I'm in!! My pre-preggo jeans, that is! I weighed this morning and had dropped another pound (I love lactating), so I decided to try on a whim. My pre-preggo jeans range in size from size 0-2. I decided to try a 2. And I slid right in!! I did not have to melt myself and pour myself in. There was no way I was going to try to wear my jeans pre-maturely (TACKY in my opinion). I am so so very happy right now!!!! Landmark day this is!
Labels:
My non-preggo self
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
you make me sick!! Really I am happy for you.
I can't remember how long it took me... 3 months or so.
I am no where close to my pre-pregnancy weight but back to my old clothes and size. Could it be muscle?? That is my theory and I am sticking to it.
You look awesome! I sooo can't wait to be back in pre-preg clothes! I think it took me like 2-3 weeks before i could fit into my "fat" jeans after Carter, so i'm hoping for the same at least this time around!
Oh.My.God.
You look fantastic. I can not believe how great you look. Wow. Congrats!
Well that's not disgusting or anything!!
LOL! I'm just kidding! You look fantastic! And I'm still trying to figure out which one makes me more jealous, the fact that you're in your pre-pregnancy jeans or the fact that you can wear a size 0!
That's great!! You look awesome!
You look great. Congrats!!!
Wow, there are really women out there that fit in a size 2? Congrats!
And you just had a baby....hope I can look half as good after this one! What a great feeling!!
Yay! I was able to get in my prepreggo jeans faster this time then with Nathan and it was a great feeling. I still have 5 stubborn lbs to lose still but I can't complain.
Post a Comment