Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lovin' me some Kaycee bows!

It is always an exciting day when we get a "Kaycee" package in the mail! Analese gets just as excited as I do. Kaycee's Prissy Miss Boutique is the source for all our hairbows, and being a female dominant household we have a lot of hairbows! The red, white and blue hairbow was a custom request and she did a beautiful job! The hairbow holder has their initials over each ribbon! I put in the order for the flower clips after I put it the other order so I was surprised that she mailed me the flower clips as well! I was fully expecting to receive those at a later time! Thanks Kaycee! You are awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls are getting quite the collection of hair bows~ I've been thinking of ordering some for Marissa but I just have this feeling she'd rip them right out of her hair.. I try to put sun hats on her & it drives her nuts!

Kaycee said...

Aw! Good, i'm so happy you got them :) Can't wait to see pics of the girls wearing them.
Glad you like the Holder too!!