Thursday, July 16, 2009

A few Sea World photos

See...I wasn't gone long. I have a tiny window of opportunity here to use hubby's computer while kiddos are napping and hubby is otherwise occupied.

Sea World was great, albeit a bit hot (105). We probably could have spent another couple of days exploring if the kiddos were a little older and more tolerant.

Here is Mariele when we took an air conditioned lunch break:



Here is Lee (and Analese - can't see her - she is on the other side of Lee) riding the kiddie coaster called the Shamu express. Analese loved it! She calls it the Shamu track (train tracks):



Mariele hot and tired - poor baby. She did SO well and was so good and extremely tolerant:



Analese got to play kiddie games (guaranteed winning games) and she won two frogs and a whale!







Then Analese got to play in the fountains and in the kiddie water playground. She had so much fun, as you can see from the photos!




Here are me and my girlies (I was so freakin' hot!)



The last thing we did was let Analese feed the dolphins!



We got good video (too big to upload here) of the Shamu show and the Sea Lion show. It was really a very fun day!

And maybe I should blog from this computer more often. I think it has a faster upload speed than my laptop!

Be back in a few days, but will tweet now and then also.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Looks like you are having fun. Try to stay cool!

Yng said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Yay!

Carrie said...

Wow! Analese is brave to go on that kiddie coaster by herself!! I love the pic of her feeding the dolphin...and that is hot!! Its in the 80's here..heehee ;)

Karla said...

Looks like so much fun (minus the extreme heat)! Take some time to cool off!

Jennifer said...

What fun! Love the pic of Analese feeding the dolphin and Mariele sucking on her thumb! Glad you all had fun, even in the heat!