Friday, April 2, 2010

More from Colorado

Yesterday we got out in nature. It just happened to be cold, windy, and snowy in the upper altitudes yesterday. We stopped at the Buffalo herd overlook on I-70.



Then we headed out to Three Sisters Park in Evergreen. That is one of our old hiking haunts. This is the first time that Mariele has ever been seriously bundled up!





We all bundled up and it even started snowing!






Analese enjoyed playing in the snow field.






Then we spent the evening with friends. You have to admit that one of those group photos is pretty funny!



6 comments:

Carrie said...

We are going to Colorado in August-- Denver and Colorado Springs! I can't wait. Love the bundled up pictures, and beautiful scenery!

Joanna said...

It looks like you guys are having a great trip. Enjoy!

Steph said...

What a fun visit!

And, that picture w/the dog's butt reminds me of a joke Ben's grandpa always tells about an Ohio dog. Gross, but funny. :)

Karen said...

Looks like you are having a great time! I love Denver...have visited there 3 times. The weather is so unique!

Heidi O said...

Snow wow that's great. Glad it is a good visit.

Rachel said...

The pictures with the snow on the field and the mountains in the background are just amazing. I bet the girls thought that was a blast to be all bundled up and to see it start to snow!