Saturday, June 5, 2010

Freckles & a Busted Lip...

The past few days Mariele has had a runny nose. I have been wondering whether it was a result of the teething or a bug that she caught on the airplane. Today I confirmed that it was, in fact, a bug. I have it now too, since she so generously shares her little germs with me. I woke up this morning feeling like I either had a severe case of allergies or a bug. I'm pretty sure it is a bug, because I took about a 3 and a half hour afternoon nap (THANK YOU LEE). After popping two tylenol, I went into a very strange dreamy sleep. I think I totally needed it, though. Right after I woke up and was thinking about going downstairs, I heard Mariele screaming bloody murder. Evidently she fell on her face and busted her lip on the floor. Poor baby.



On a happier note, I think Analese's freckles are just the cutest things ever. I got a close-up shot of her sweet summer freckles.



I love my kiddos!



Edited to add: Analese likes the picture of her with "sparkles" on her face. That is what she calls freckles: sparkles! That makes me smile so much:)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I must say.... for having hit the floor hard, Mariele is in quite a cheerful mood! What an adorable picture of her smiling! Those teeth though... they sure are a pain, huh?! I have someone here that is also cutting teeth (fangs to be exact), and boy is she troubled. Haha!

Oh, and I have to say I am quite partial to freckles!!! Analese is adorable with those freckles. I just love my Maddie's freckles.

Stacey said...

Love, love, love the freckles!! I hope both you and Mariele are feeling better soon.

Carrie said...

Hope you feel better soon, we just got over a bug here and it was a long-lasting one! Bleh! LOVE her freckles!!!

Kara said...

I love the sparkles! So cute! Hope you feel better soon!

Karen said...

Katie has a bruise on her cheek and lip....these girls play hard!

Love Analese's freckles....so cute.

Lara said...

So cute! Jacelyn used to call freckles "sprinkles" and now she calls them "Frinkles".