I know we have been home from Colorado an entire week and I am still blogging about it, but what can I say? It has been crazy busy as is the norm for post-trip. On Friday of Colorado week, Lee did not have to go into work until the afternoon. So we took the morning and headed out to Heritage Square in Golden for some rides down the alpine slide. The alpine slide is really awesome. It is a concrete slide that winds down the big foothill, and you ride down in a bobsled. Sort of like the luge, but not nearly as scary:) Lee and I took turns riding down with Analese. She loved it! First you ride the ski lift up to the top of the foothill. She loved the ski lift ride just as much as she liked the ride down! It takes about 5 minutes to ride the lift all the way to the top. I took a picture of her and Lee riding up.

And I also got a couple of shots of her and Lee sliding down at the bottom.


Lee intended to get pics of me and Analese sliding down, but he missed our descent because he was on his cell phone. I suppose I should cut him some slack, though, because I think he was on with work. This was, after all, a working vacation. He did take some pics of us at the bottom. Mariele did not ride, of course. Maybe next time!

2 comments:
WOW, I have never seen anything like that but it looks really, really fun! I can't wait for our trip!
That looks awesome! I know my kids would love something like that.
Post a Comment