Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


5 comments:

Stacey said...

Maybe you waited too long to have "the talk"? ;)

She looks adorable!

Mel said...

HA HA! The funny thing is, she was not "trying" to look pregnant. She was just, "Mommy, guess what I am hiding under my dress???? An orange ball! HA HA HA!" I thought she looked ready to go into labor any second;)

Carrie said...

LOL!!!!!!! Now, that was a great Wordless Wednesday! Too funny!!! Yep, you definitely need to keep this one to show her later down the road when she gets pregnant. :o)- Heheh!!

Kara said...

LOL, LOL, LOL!!

Kendall has been doing this lately. She also talks about babies all the time and about how much she wants a baby brother.... I told her we can babysit her friend's baby brother sometime. :)

Kris said...

Have we been having too many playdates lately! ;)! Those pics cracked me up! She looks just like me!