Monday, November 24, 2008

AMAZED at A's athleticism!

I only have a few moments before I need to rouse A from her nap.  We had Little Gym class this morning (instead of Thursday).  She did SO GOOD!  I just stare at her in wonder.  Where did she get her athleticism?  Certainly not from me or her father!  And I'm also amazed at how she pays attention and follows instructions.  She is not in pre-school or daycare, so classes like this provide my only assessment of her behavior and attention span in a class group setting.  I am just so proud of her!  We went to Wal-Mart after her class and I bought her a pink light-up hula hoop!

3 comments:

Jenny/Moravia said...

That's Great! And Awesome alliteration

Anonymous said...

Yoohoo for Amy for Analese......

An awesome week-end from Linda..........

Joanna said...

LOL about where she gets it from. Maybe some sort of resesive gene thing. Or, maybe just the temptation of a pink light up hoola hoop.