Here is a short video clip showing fetal movement from the outside. Video was taken today at 31 weeks 2 days. I hope to capture some more in the coming weeks. Sometimes Mariele will be moving like crazy, but when I turn a camera on her she will just go to sleep!
5 comments:
That is such a cool video! I wish I had thought of doing that.
Yeah, I was gonna take a post Thanksgiving lunch nap, but she was really moving around and I got the idea! Nice lazy Thanksgiving afternoon ya know!
HOLY MOLY!! OMG That is so crazy! What a great moment to capture!
Oh, my goodness!!! Are those elbow and knees???!!!
I remember Kiddo used to do that late at night when I was "suppose" to be sleeping. There is no sleeping with that going on.
That's so neat! I've been meaning to do that but anytime i think about getting my camera he stops moving as much.
Post a Comment