Monday, November 17, 2008
My love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with food
I think the more compressed my stomach gets from this pregnancy, the worse off my appetite becomes. Lately the only things that really seem to taste good are ice-cream and cake - yep the stuff I really don't need to be eating. Last night I was feeling particularly pukey (and did in fact puke). It makes it very hard for me to plan meals and Thanksgiving meals. I could eat cream of wheat three times a day and be fine, but I know I have a family to feed. My poor family. They can't wait for my post-partum man-sized breast feeding appetite where I can eat anything and everything and still get super duper skinny! I did buy some yummy 9 grain hot cereal from Great Harvest today. In fact, I made some for lunch! Now before you get all impressed by my healthiness, you did not see the butter and brown sugar I put on top! It was very soothing to my messed up tummy though. Well, the good news: I am in the home stretch of this pregnancy. The bad news is I have to get through some holiday meal planning and some meal planning for company.
Labels:
sick pregnancy tummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw sorry to hear that your tummy is giving you so much trouble! Hopefully you will be able to your old self as soon as the baby is here!!!
Ugh, girl I hear ya! I ate soo many sweets near the end. Grr, then with BF I wanted even MORE!
I wish I would had that problem just a little bit when I was pregnat--- instead I ate very thing in sight and became HUGE!
Post a Comment