Saturday, June 13, 2009
Analese's new comforter . . .
I found this comforter at the brand new Wal-Mart yesterday. I thought it was time for Analese to have a new one (I never felt any great love for her old one) and I love that this comforter is full/queen size. So it is nicely oversized for the full-sized bed that she sleeps in. I did not like the undersized full-sized comforter that she had before. The reverse side of this comforter is purple and it is SO very soft! In fact, Analese has decided that she likes to sleep under just the comforter (like her Grandma Linda). So this morning I removed the top sheet and pulled the comforter up on top of the fitted sheet. It does make the bed very easy to make! And it goes with her existing bedskirt and the accent pillows don't clash too badly either.
Labels:
cute and cozy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love polka dots right now so of course I love her comforter!
Very cute!
So cute! Polka Dots are so fun! Good choice!
Super cute!!
I think that is the same bedding Cami has!! I love it :)
Post a Comment