Friday, June 26, 2009

Din Din . . .

Was awesome tonight! We had vegetarian spring rolls with peanut sauce, vegetarian noodle soup, sushi and seaweed salad! And I did not have to cook because it was TAKE OUT! WOO HOO!

Then Mariele got to have her first taste of rice cereal! She ended up eating the whole serving (it was a very small serving). Toward the end she was figuring it all out and deciding that she kind of liked it!

Here are some pics and a tiny video clip (had to shrink it down a lot):




4 comments:

Karla said...

The video is too cute! Yay for rice cereal! She is loving it! Dinner sounds yummy! We had Thai take out too! yum!

Carrie said...

She does look like she is enjoying it and it looks like Analese is really watching!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable video! Both of your girls so cute! And I think it is precious how Analese loves her baby sister.

Lara said...

I love how Analese was right over her shoulder watching every move! She seems like such a proud big sis! Yay for Mariele moving up to cereal!