OMG! That is TOO funny. I just posted the youtube video on facebook bc it was so hilarious.
hahahahaha love it!
That is hysterical!! How did you get her to do that???
That is too funny.
Hilarious! I have opted out of AI for the last couple of seasons but I saw that crazy man's song on The Soup!
You got my vote, Analese. I say 1000% yes!
LOL!!!! So funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG! That is TOO funny. I just posted the youtube video on facebook bc it was so hilarious.
hahahahaha love it!
That is hysterical!! How did you get her to do that???
That is too funny.
Hilarious! I have opted out of AI for the last couple of seasons but I saw that crazy man's song on The Soup!
You got my vote, Analese. I say 1000% yes!
LOL!!!! So funny!
Post a Comment