I love my treadmill! And I love my NEW TV in the exercise room (a Christmas present to ourselves). And I love that our old TiVo is hooked up to the new TV in the exercise room. I seriously love the exercise room now. I have a friend who has invited me to the gym with her on several occasions, but I just can't make myself go. I am SUCH an exercise homebody. I don't want to fix up the way I would feel compelled to if I were actually going to a gym to exercise in public. When Mariele is a little older, maybe I would sign up for an exercise class. Bot not yet....For now I am snug as a bug in a rug in my PRIVATE home exercise room where nobody can see me looking all....realistic while I exercise. When the weather gets pretty (and MUCH warmer) I will do some of my walking/jogging outdoors. But I am not one of these hard-core people that I have seen the past couple of days that run in frigid temps. My hat is off to you people. But SEE ya! Wouldn't want to BE ya!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Where I am logging my miles
I love my treadmill! And I love my NEW TV in the exercise room (a Christmas present to ourselves). And I love that our old TiVo is hooked up to the new TV in the exercise room. I seriously love the exercise room now. I have a friend who has invited me to the gym with her on several occasions, but I just can't make myself go. I am SUCH an exercise homebody. I don't want to fix up the way I would feel compelled to if I were actually going to a gym to exercise in public. When Mariele is a little older, maybe I would sign up for an exercise class. Bot not yet....For now I am snug as a bug in a rug in my PRIVATE home exercise room where nobody can see me looking all....realistic while I exercise. When the weather gets pretty (and MUCH warmer) I will do some of my walking/jogging outdoors. But I am not one of these hard-core people that I have seen the past couple of days that run in frigid temps. My hat is off to you people. But SEE ya! Wouldn't want to BE ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oooh you're so spoiled! LOL I only say that because I'm jealous! I can't go outside either, it is effing cold here. Not to mention the sidewalks are quite icy. Good luck to you on the challenge. (Even though I've been talking a lot of smack lately!)
I really want to pull my treadmill out of the garage. It is 15 degrees here right now. I will not be running outside today that is for sure! Are you doing the 500 mile challenge? I think I want to do it too!
I LOVE the idea of setting up a tv with tivo infront of the treadmill. For now I just listen to my ipod. I prefer working out at home, too, I figure I save time on driving there and back, too! I spend enough time driving the kids around everywhere!
Another vote for jealous here! That looks like a great space. Although, the gym is nice to escape to where no one can Mom or Honey me to death!
I'm an exercise home body too. I'm not too thrilled with the idea of people watching me sweat and jiggle and all of those other exercise grossities.
Lucky you! Those are some awesome digs you got there! lol
I envy your private exercise space! How awesome.
I wish we have a gym room. Yours is too cool!
Post a Comment