Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blue Bonnets Repeat

So remember the roped off blue bonnets that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago? Turns out the rope was there to keep people from trampling the blue bonnets before they were able to grow fully, and has since been removed. Last weekend, the blue bonnets were evidently in their prime. We checked today and they were kind of on their way out, but we got some good photos of the girls anyway. I stole the book idea from a friend who is a much better photographer than I am.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

My favorite is the 3rd picture! They are all great. I would love to see the bluebonnets in person.

Joanna said...

Too cute for words!

Kara said...

I know I have said this before, but your girls look so much like one another. It really jumps out at you in the first picture. Beautiful!