Their crayons keep clicking together. Mariele begs at least once per school day to get into the desk with Analese. If Analese is working on a worksheet that is not too brain intensive and she could handle distraction for a few minutes, I will let Mariele sit beside her. Really, how cute is that? They are both concentrating so hard on their coloring.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Why a Leftie and a Righty really can't share a desk...
Their crayons keep clicking together. Mariele begs at least once per school day to get into the desk with Analese. If Analese is working on a worksheet that is not too brain intensive and she could handle distraction for a few minutes, I will let Mariele sit beside her. Really, how cute is that? They are both concentrating so hard on their coloring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL. We always have to work out setting for family gatherings to coordinate the lefties and righties elbows.
Love their smiles when their crayons click together (in the first pic).
I can definitely relate to this as a leftie!
I have a leftie and a righty too. Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment