Sunday, December 14, 2008

Catch-up!

I know I have been MIA the last few days. Just because we are having too much fun with our company! Yesterday was really nice. We spent the morning at the park, then we had a nice lunch back at home followed by some AWESOME pool and hot tub time! The entire pool was heated to 95 degrees. It felt GREAT! Hot tub was 102 degrees!

Here are a few pics of the park:






The doggy is our doggy guest, Daisy!

Here is A all worn out taking a power nap on our bedroom floor before going to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (YUM)!



And here is my 33 week 4 day belly:



A has been partying a little too hard and it is catching up with her today. We took our company to the playground this morning and after a good play A had a tired meltdown. So after lunch, she was MORE than willing to take a nap, and she is napping as I blog. She needs her beauty rest or she is a BEAR!

No comments: