Sunday, December 7, 2008

It was like pulling teeth.................

but I FINALLY got some Christmas poses with Analese smiling! And not the cheesy facial expression that she likes to call a smile lately!

So here are the family poses that I kept:







Here are some that I took of her and Daddy. Unfortunately they are blurry. I did not realize as I was snapping the pics that the flash battery was low and the camera was not flashing:





And for the REALLY difficult shots, the cute ones where she is smiling (and not like Chandler on Friends getting his engagement photos)!







And just a couple more close-up smiles:


3 comments:

London said...

Great pics! Everything is harder with a two and a half year old, huh? We didn't go get pics done this year, maybe I'll just set up our camera and take some myself. (Although I don't have a fantastic camera like you do!)

House of Blues said...

I LOVE them! YOU look adorable, and Analese is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! I can't believe how many good ones you got with a two and a half year old! Getting a good family picture is such a difficult task!